Inspired by Grant Featherston, "Contour Chair"
- Reminiscent of the Papa Bear Chair by Hans Wegner, the contour chair was designed in 1951 by Australian Grant Featherston.
- Considered an icon of Australian furniture design, the chair is a manifestation of Featherston's fascination with nature and draws inspiration from the Arts & Craft Movement and the minimalism embodied in Bauhaus design.
- Perfect as an occasional chair or lounge chair, the chair remains a contemporary, chic selection for all commercial, hospitality and residential interiors.
- Matches perfectly with Ottoman (CH9157D).
- Dimensions: W735 x D805 x H900 x *SH355 mm
- *SH stands for seat's Slanted Height
- Seat frame in American Beech in Walnut stain
- Seat upholstery in Fabric (Color: Light Grey, Ray 1002)