Inspired by Finn Juhl, "Spade Chair"
- The chair was Juhl's first armchair designed for mass production and incorporates an organic curve that fits the human body making it ideal for relaxing in.
- The arm legs of the chair resemble the handle of a spade hence the name.
- Available in premium woods such as Beech, American Ash, American Maple, White Oak or American Walnut. Upholstered in genuine leather of fabric.
- Dimensions: W740 x D790 x H795 x *SH390 mm
- *SH stands for seat's Slanted Height
- Seat frame in American Walnut
- Seat upholstery in Fabric (Color: Light Blue, Ray 1006)