Inspired by Eero Saarinen, "Tulip Side Table"
- Saarinen developed the pedestal dining and side tables in the 1940s, along with the Tulip Chair (search Elegante or Lioden), as part of his research of "organic furniture" for a competition in organic design.
- The tables he developed, represents the peak of Eero Saarinen's career, in which these lasting icons of modern classic furniture were brought to the forefront.
- Eero Saarinen's ability to blend color, form and materials was remarkable.
- Dimensions: Ø520 x H525 mm
- Table Top in American Walnut plywood; and Legs in Aluminium, finished in Matte Black
▼ Front view of Jacob Side Table
▼ Close up of Table edge
▼ Finished on the top side, as well as underside. No worries about having to hide away the non-existing ugly undersides
▼ American Walnut Plywood Top - with Premium Oil Finish to ensure longer lifespan and easier maintenance
▼ Table Leg finished in matte black