Inspired by Grant Featherston, "Contour Chair"
- Reminiscent of the Papa Bear Chair by Hans Wegner, the contour chair was designed in 1951 by Australian Grant Featherston.
- Considered an icon of Australian furniture design, the chair is a manifestation of Featherston's fascination with nature and draws inspiration from the Arts & Craft Movement and the minimalism embodied in Bauhaus design.
- Perfect as an occasional chair or lounge chair, the chair remains a contemporary, chic selection for all commercial, hospitality and residential interiors.
- Matches perfectly with Lounge Chair (CH9157A).
- Dimensions: W635 x D410 x H440 mm
- Stool frame in American Beech in Walnut stain
- Stool upholstery in Fabric (Color: Light Grey, Ray 1002)